-
July 31st, 2002, 03:52 AM
#1
DarrensPassion
Guest
Now here's my problem: I want to book tix for me and my daughter to see Darren on 16th October, but I am already going to the 2 other London concerts on 11th and 12th. Hubby is going to spew blood if I announce I am going to see him for the third time in less than a week! What do I do? Shall I just book and then tell him much later or fess up now? Me addicted, obsessed? Nah, of course I am!! LMAO [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] I justify it by saying that I completely missed out on the SG gigs and I don't want to miss this opportunity while he's in the UK cos it'll probably be another couple of years before he tours back here again.
Janie xx
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 30, 2002 12:56 PM: Message edited by: DarrensPassion ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks